The New York Prosecutors Training Institute (NYPTI) seeks a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our staff.
In this position, you will work independently and with staff and outside vendors to plan and coordinate training programs, provide administrative support to the legal staff as well as the finance department, field calls and emails for assistance from the District Attorneys we serve, input data and generate reports from in-house and online databases, and perform other clerical tasks as assigned. Some overnight travel is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Adobe Acrobat Pro and other commonly used software (editing experience with Wikis or other online applications is a plus).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be self-motivated, positive and energetic with a willingness to learn and adapt to change
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and produce quality work
• Excellent customer relations skills in order to build a rapport with the District Attorneys we serve
• Have a valid driver’s license
• A bachelor’s degree is greatly preferred and/or 3-5 years of clerical/admin/finance experience
Salary commensurate with experience.
NYPTI employees enjoy comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, pension plan and parking.
Interested candidates should send resume with cover letter to email@example.com