POSITION: Software Support Analyst
The New York Prosecutors Training Institute (www.NYPTI.org) seeks an independent, creative individual to join our staff in Albany, NY as a Software Support Analyst. If you enjoy helping people with computer issues, and can explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
NYPTI is an Albany-based non-profit that provides continuing legal education and assistance to New York District Attorneys and their staffs. Employees enjoy comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, pension plan, and parking.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- General support for all NYPTI software applications. This includes Tier 1-3 support for remote users.
- Offering trainings on NYPTI applications (e.g. webinars, online videos, documentation)
- Documenting and testing of new applications/features.
- Conducting requirements analysis for new applications/features.
- Recording/editing videos of continuing legal education conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Software application development, testing and support
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- General understanding of multimedia recording and editing including graphic design
- Self-motivated, independent, and quick learner with strong interest in new technologies
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean record. Some travel within NY is required (15%).
Additional Experience (preferred):
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Agile project management experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send cover letter along with resume to: ITJOBS@NYPTI.org