Data Dashboards from:
Discovery Reform Dashboard & Annual Reports
The Court Activity Dashboard shows trends in criminal case activity pre and post legislation, including:
- How cases were resolved over time
- Number of proportion of Speedy Trial Dismissals
- Active cases where compliance was met
OCA Annual Reports on Implementation & Impact summarizes survey responses from judges on the impact of discovery legislation
DCJS Annual Report shows responses from prosecutors, public defense providers, law enforcement, and forensic laboratories
Pretrial Release Data
Pretrial Release data was created with Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) to aid in studying the bail reforms from the 2019 Criminal Justice Legislation.
Download the NYC & ONYC csv extracts of cases arraigned between 1/1/20 to 12/31/22, updated bi-annually, with a top charge of felony or misdemeanor. See Data Documentation for courts included.
Includes over 100 fields on:
- Case information
- Demographic information
- Intake process
- Release status & bail
- Prior arrests & rearrests
- Superior courts are partially included prior to 2023 based on UCMSLiveDate and will be complete on arraignments 2023 and later.
- Dates appear in Excel as “MM/01/YYYY” but only the month and year are reflective of the data.
OCA-STAT Act Report
The OCA-STAT Act Dashboard provides case & demographic data for cases arraigned from November 2020 to the previous month for the following case types:
Pretrial Services Agency Annual Report
- Defendants supervised
- Demographics of defendants
- Case information (i.e. charge, sentence, final disposition)
- Average length of time in pretrial supervision
- Supervision revocations
- Non-monetary release conditions